Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello long lost friend

Well, it has been awhile. My life these last two months has been a roller coaster of emotions. This has been an incredibly tough semester and I just have to survive because after this I have one more left till graduation!!! It is so surreal. I will have a bachelors degree in May, Lord willing. I am excited and scared. I tell people and myself that I am going to graduate in May but sometimes I am not sure how I am going to get there. I have to study for and complete my GRE this winter break so that I can apply to grad school.

I am super stoked because Josh Groban's new album is coming out on the 15th!! He has already released three songs and one more on tuesday. He is doing a few "Before We Begin" concerts and tonight was the first one. Heard it was great. Did we doubt??? NO WAY! :) I am a little sad and melancholy because I can't go...why??? I live too far away! Never dreamed that when we moved to Alaska I would fall in love musically with a curly haired man with magical pipes. I am still waiting for my first concert. We should be back in Indiana by the time his new tour starts!!

My husband and I will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary on the 14th. Hard to believe it has been that long. It has flown by. I am so blessed to have a wonderful man like him to love me and take care of us.

Tonight we set our clocks back for the end of DST. It is so bizarre that Alaska does this. Now we just get darker sooner. The sun won't rise until after 10 am tomorrow. And it will set at 5 pm. The joys of the Arctic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment