Friday, September 17, 2010

Excitement & Happiness

I have to take a moment to squeeee for a moment. Josh Groban is finally finished with his new album and he named it 'Illuminations'. The first single, 'Hidden Away', is out and the Josh appearances have started happening! It is such a gift to get new Josh music. The album comes out in November and I can not wait! My goal this time around is to get to at least one concert. It will be a tough one because we are in Alaska until June. I am just crossing my fingers that he tours internationally first and then the US because I need to get back to Indiana first!!!! We shall see. It may be my graduation present to myself! :P I promised to take my youngest daughter too because she loves Josh too.

I have gotten settled into classes and we have our home routine down so on Monday I start my workout routine. I can go to the gym MWF and hopefully on Saturday. I am excited because I really enjoy working out. It's just when we get short on time the only thing that can give is usually that. I know it shouldn't but we are going to get better at that. I need to get in better shape so I can cross-country ski without killing myself! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon - I'll join you in the squeeee.... My fingers are crossed that it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete