Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here I go again!!

I started a blog without much searching and wasn't happy with it so here I am again with a better, more researched blogger.

I will use this blog to chat, rant, pout, and mostly talk about the nonsense that rolls around in my head. That shall include things about my 3 kids, my husband, my food issues, my grand adventure to obtain my bachelors degree, life in Alaska, Josh Groban...lots & lots of Josh ;) and a myriad of other things that I love!

I named my blog Keep Me Awake for a couple of reasons. There is a line in my favorite song, Awake, by Josh Groban that says, "Keep me awake to memorize you..." Time passes so quickly and with that events of our life passes too. I want to savor life and time in the present and not always be looking and hoping for the future.

Welcome to the crazy but always interesting life of Shannon!

2 comments: