Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today is my baby's birthday

Well, technically she is my baby, just not my youngest baby! My oldest daughter Madyson turned 10 today. How on Earth am I old enough to have a 10 year old? Oh yeeeaah, I am 30, hehehehe. I've also been married for 11 years. She has always had a somewhat mature, bossy, commanding personality. I always said she was a high maintenance baby and people thought I was crazy. If you have a high maintenance child you understand! Maybe it comes from being the oldest but I figure with our families that she had it coming, LOL! We have many commanding personalities among us! **whistles innocently**

We celebrated her birthday with 7 of her friends plus her younger brother & sister. Dad had to work this afternoon so he helped set up and high tailed it out of there. I can't say that I blame him as we did have a plethora of preteen girls in one small space :P Actually my husband can handle them better than I can most of the time! We did manage to have a pretty good time snacking, making bracelets, playing twister & freeze dance, eating cake and ice cream and opening presents. There was even a cake and ice cream chasing ruckus that I had to calm down quickly!

All-in-all it was a great day and a memorable birthday for Madyson & Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment